Search This Blog

Monday, January 15, 2024

Miamisburg, Ohio: Staybridge Suites

January 2024, weekday, one night


Arrival and platinum perks

I reserved a king studio suite, and received an upgrade to a one-bedroom suite before I arrived. I saw this update online the day before. During check-in, the agent asked which platinum amenity I wanted. I chose points, and they posted to my account that day.

Staybridge Suites guestroom 310 in Miamisburg, Ohio

King one-bedroom suite #310

This guestroom was clean, comfortable, and well soundproofed. The living area was comfortable and spacious. We even received a package of microwave popcorn with the kitchen amenities. All extended stay properties used to provide popcorn; however, it has been a few years since I have received this.

Bedroom and view in guestroom 310 Staybridge Suites, Miamisburg, Ohio

The bedsheets were good quality, and the mattress was comfy--we had a great nights sleep. The door between the living area and bedroom could be closed for additional privacy, or to block out noise.

Bathroom next to bedroom in guestroom 310 Staybridge Suites, Miamisburg, Ohio

The bathroom contained a large stand up shower. Bath amenities were provided, although the shower gel did not appear to be Dove brand in the refillable bottle. It was tan in color rather than creamy white, like I usually see.



Food and beverage

This hotel had a nice evening social. I was not told about this when I checked in; however, the times were listed on a slip of paper inserted in my key packet. Beverages included Ava Grace wines, and two draft beers: Michelob Ultra Light, and Goose Island IPA. Although the food did not consist of much, it met our needs, as we had had a big lunch that day. It consisted of nachos and cookies. There was shredded chicken, cheese, jalapeƱos, salsa, and queso for the nachos.


Breakfast in the morning included things like scrambled eggs, yogurt, granola, cereals, breads, and a waffle maker, along with hot and cold beverages. The evening social had not been very busy the night before, so we were surprised to see a full dining area when we visited for breakfast. 


Misc and overall

This hotel is located in a town center (Austin Landing it is called on the hotel website) with several shopping and dining options within walking distance. It is just south of Dayton, and easy to get to from I-75. Although we needed to have a parking pass for our vehicle, there was not a charge for parking.


We were very happy with the sleep quality, amenities, and location of this hotel. I would definitely choose to stay here again! Let me know if you have any questions, and feel free to share this post for others.



No comments:

Post a Comment