Search This Blog

Sunday, September 17, 2023

Rolla, Missouri: Holiday Inn Express

August 2023, Sunday night, king guestroom 322

View of Gateway Arch in St Louis from our car

We stayed at this hotel for just one night on our way south several weeks ago. I do not remember much about the stay, so it must have been okay, with no delightful or negative experiences. I have a few photos, so I am sharing those, along with the few things I do recall for sure. 

Guestroom 322 in Holiday Inn Express Rolla, Missouri

The hotel is next to I-44, with easy access to and from the expressway. It is about 1½ hours south of St Louis and Six Flags. I had also considered the Holiday Inn near Six Flags for our stop, but decided against that hotel because I thought it might have more families. I have nothing against families or children, although I do think traveling business guests tend to be quieter neighbors. The next morning, I was glad we had not chosen the Holiday Inn, because there was a fire at that hotel overnight. I do not think anyone got hurt; however, I imagine being displaced in the middle of the night must have been an ordeal for those guests.

Guestroom 322 in Holiday Inn Express Rolla, Missouri

This Holiday Inn Express has the newer modern look. There was even a safe in the guestroom closet, which I do not often see in Holiday Inn Express. The refreshment center with Keurig coffeemaker is located across from the closet. The bathroom had a walk-in shower, and good size vanity.


Let me know if you have any questions or info to add!


No comments:

Post a Comment