Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 19, 2023

London, Kentucky: Fairfield Inn & Suites

August 2023, one night, king guestrom 226


Sharing photos and a bit of information from our stay in London, Kentucky a few weeks ago!


Guestroom 226 in Fairfield Inn & Suites, London Kentucky

Guestroom 226

The guestroom was comfortable, spacious, and clean. I do not know how old this hotel is; it appeared to be fairly new.

Guestroom 226 in Fairfield Inn & Suites, London Kentucky

I like that the guestroom was at the end of the hall where it is usually quieter. I almost always request this in my reservation comments. Staff at this hotel had read my requests before we arrived.


Breakfast at Fairfield Inn & Suites, London Kentucky

Food & beverage

Included breakfast foods were good quality and fresh (although the mini-quiches were a bit rich for my taste). I thought the foods at this hotel were superior to the foods provided by both Holiday Inn Express, and Hampton Inn.

Breakfast at Fairfield Inn & Suites, London Kentucky

There were also more breakfast choices at the Fairfield Inn. Things like more fresh oatmeal toppings (10 containers, and cinnamon in a shaker next to the real oatmeal!), fresh fruit that was actually fresh, and portable/bagged foods to-go.


One more photo showing the bathroom, somewhat out of order,
because I forgot to include it when I first created this post!
😬


Misc. and overall

There are a few restaurants in front of the Fairfield Inn within walking distance: Habanero Mexican Grill, Shiloh Steakhouse, Cracker Barrel, and Cheddars. We chose the Mexican restaurant, and would not choose that location, if we stay in this area again. The food was pricey, we were charged incorrectly, and they charge a surcharge for credit cards, which was not disclosed beforehand.


The hotel, however, was great! There is a Hampton Inn directly across the side road/entrance from Fairfield Inn. Even though I have Hilton diamond status, I chose the Fairfield because I had read several comments about the Hampton Inn not being very clean. I think we made the right choice!


Let me know if you have any questions!


2 comments:

  1. Fairfield has become my favored brand for leisure travel. Consistently good experiences.

    ReplyDelete