Search This Blog

Friday, December 21, 2012

Runabouts Car Service -- Grand Rapids, MI

Early weekday morning transportation to GRR - December 2012

We needed a ride to the Gerald R. Ford International airport around 4:30 a.m. from a home in Kentwood, about eight miles from the airport. I checked cab rates from three different companies, and the pre-tip fare was $17.70 or $18.70 (MetroCab started the meter at $4.30, and the others started it at $3.30). I then found a company I had not heard of before--RUNABOUTS.

The reviews I found for RUNABOUTS were all excellent, and the cost was only $18! Not only that, the cars looked comfy and clean. I have been in many Grand Rapids cabs in the airport area (most of them chosen by the hotel or hired after arriving at GRR), and most of them have been dirty, smelly, and cold. Many of them also reek of stale smoke smell. 

RUNABOUTS seemed like an excellent choice, so I made a reservation for 4:35 a.m. online. The email confirmation arrived within 15 minutes, and I received a reconfirmation the day before our ride.

RUNABOUTS arrived 10 minutes early, and this was fine with us. We were ready, and I'd rather be early than late. The trip to the airport was comfortable and pleasant. We rode in a clean Impala. I am so glad we found this company, and I plan to use them again. I definitely recommend this company.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Early weekday morning transportation to GRR - February 2013

We used this car service again February 2013, and had the same excellent experience. I am happy we found them, so I am spreading the word again!

4 comments:

  1. Perfect timing for your comment to this post! It helped me remember that I had not yet made a reservation with Runabouts for a ride I need in a couple weeks. I will check out your service the next time I need a ride in Boston. Thank you for the feedback ~

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is very informative source of information that keep you update with latest car hire service same with cheap parking luton

    ReplyDelete
  3. My Metro Taxi provides low-cost and luxury airport cars for private tours and hire by the hour with professional drivers and late model vehicles. Save time and money by booking your Detroit Airport Cars in advance.

    ReplyDelete