Search This Blog

Sunday, October 8, 2023

Warren, Ohio: Holiday Inn Express & Suites Youngstown North (Warren/Niles)

Weekday, one night, king guestroom #331

Fountain in outside courtyard in Holiday Inn Express & Suites Youngstown N (Warren/Niles)


Arrival and platinum perks

We received a great welcome and platinum perks at this hotel: upgraded room, bottled water, and snacks. 


King guestroom 331

Unfortunately, I did not take any photos of the guestroom. It was the usual Holiday Inn Express type room, except that it was by far, one of the cleanest, quietest, and most comfortable rooms I have ever had.


Whirlpool tub in Holiday Inn Express & Suites Youngstown N (Warren/Niles)


Amenities

This hotel has a very nice pool area, with a clean hot tub, and outside sitting area. I was so impressed with the public social areas, that I got many pictures of that and forgot the guestroom photos!

Outside courtyard and inside pool  in 
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Youngstown N (Warren/Niles)

Snacks were available for all guests in the evening: ice cream, cookies, popcorn, and more.


Dining, misc., and overall

I cannot say enough good things about this hotel. Staff members were professional, enthusiastic, and accommodating. I cannot remember the last time I stayed in such a well cared for and clean hotel. The only thing that was mildly lacking, is the fact that the entrance door is not a power door. My husband was traveling with me, so it was not a problem for one of us to get the door; however, if I had been by myself, this would have been a bit tricky with my luggage.


Italian Greens at High Pointe Restaurant & Tavern

I am sharing a photo of an unusual food item I had at High Pointe Restaurant and Tavern nearby, because it was amazing! The photo above is about half of the Italian Greens appetizer. I was not sure what to expect when I ordered this, and the server told me it is cooked, and not a fresh cold salad, like I had assumed. I decided to go with it anyway, and I am glad I did--it was delicious! Chick-fil-A and Perkins are located in front of the Holiday Inn Express, and there are many additional dining options nearby, as well.


Let me know if you have any questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment